Would you such as this video clip?
Many people have now been defined as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is generally shown as male (although he might be described as a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ gender is uncertain: Kodos possesses male sound and it is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. But, Kamala is clearly shown as feminine. It may additionally be feasible that Kodos had been known as “sibling” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a person called Leslie, so that the wedding had been called down. Nevertheless, Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this ended up being before she had been founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she claims “there goes the final lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but this is certainly an episode that is non-canon could merely be provided with the line for comic impact. She’s got been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, her when she has to kiss Homer to break up Selma and Abe as she imagines. She also dated a lady known as Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She finished up splitting up with Patty at the end of the episode after she became friends with Homer but reunited with her.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be interested in Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be drawn to Marge and because the majority of her space contains lesbian things that are stereotypical. To the ends associated with the episode admits to presenting a spouse. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book Guy’s homosexual relative. He likes “certain sorts” of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson household. 5 He is voiced by John Waters that is freely homosexual in actual life.
- Roscoe – Manager for the Ajax metal Mill. He along with his employees are typical homosexual, as well as breaks, they turn the mill into a homosexual nightclub. 5
- Metal Mill Workers – Gay workers who benefit Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who was simply used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s unsuccessful efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he claims that he’s homosexual however the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – A homosexual couple that Homer roomed with; 7 they later on split up. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson who’s openly homosexual in actual life free sex cam. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the same vocals for another gay character called Agador Spartacus when you look at the 1996 comedy movie titled The Birdcage. This guide is further grounded within the episode’s aptly parodied name, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer due to the fact officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He later on married Barry).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he advertised that he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to their music course that he’s operating away using the passion for their life, who’s a guy. He has also an exaggerated lisp.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers’ orientation (or at the least their fixation on Mr. Burns) and their efforts to help keep it a key. But, an example that is blatant whenever Smithers boots up their desktop computer plus an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in obviously cobbled-together sound videos), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite proficient at turning me in. ” Smithers then says to Lisa (who was simply standing you should probably simply ignore that. Behind him), “Um, ” 8 Smithers was initially proved to be openly homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as a bar that is gay. Smithers happens within the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be openly homosexual in true to life and has now been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional photographer who had been enthusiastic about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where had been you once I had been right? “
- Simply Stamp the admission Man – In ” The Fat Blue Line”, it really is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
Within the cabinet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he stated, “If just I experienced your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed man that is smoking Moe attempted to take their watches, however when the guy noticed him, Moe stated which he was indeed just coming on to him. The person took Moe’s hand and stated which they could get back to their spot. 10
- Raoul – ladies he becomes interested in Abraham Simpson disgust him and. 11
- Stuart – a detailed buddy to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for maybe perhaps perhaps not outing them in Bart to your Future;
- That they had mustaches and had been seen refurbishing furniture in denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Also, both brothers have now been proven to display behavior that is stereotypically gay such as for instance keeping arms while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, because of Ned’s anti-gay viewpoints. But this was simply Bart making Rod state this, while he told him it indicates which you had previously been afraid, nevertheless now you aren’t.